Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Select English from the Language menu, and press Enter to continue.
- Select Install Ubuntu Server from the installation menu, and press Enter to continue.
- Select English as your Preferred Language, and press Enter to continue..
- Select English (US) as the Layout and Variant, and then select Done.
- Select ens3 eth - and expand the menu. Once the menu is expanded select Edit IPv4. Expand the IPv4 Method menu and select Manual. Set the following fields to their required values.
- Subnet: XXX.XXX.XXX.0/24
- Address: XXX.XXX.XXX.X
- Gateway: XXX.XXX.XXX.X
- Name Servers: XXX.XXX.XXX.X
- Search Domains: (blank)
- Select Save, and then select Done.
- Leave the Proxy Address blank, and select Done.
- Leave the Mirror Address as is, and select Done.
- Select Use An Entire Disk on the Filesystem setup screen.
- Select /dev/vda local disk 8.00G as the disk to install to, and select Done the Continue.
- Set the following fields to their required values (refer to the VM Specifications).
- Your name: FirstName LastName
- Your server’s name: ServerName
- Pick a username: UserName
- Choose a password: **********
- Confirm your password: **********
- Select Install OpenSSH server, and leave Import SSH identity as No, and select Done.
- Leave all available Snaps blank, and select Done.
- After the installation has finished select Reboot.
- Once presented with Please remove the installation medium, then press ENTER press the Enter key to reboot the system.